[arch-general] Bad Wiki Editing - Wireless_Setup

w9ya at qrparci.net w9ya at qrparci.net
Thu Mar 6 14:24:12 EST 2008

> On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 2:01 PM,  <w9ya at qrparci.net> wrote:
>>

>>  > 2008/3/6, w9ya at qrparci.net <w9ya at qrparci.net>:
>>  >> Whomever recently (in the last hour or so) edited the wiki page
>> for
>>  >>  Wireless_Setup messed up the characters. I am only getting
>> "square
>>  >> blocks" now in many places.
>>  >>
>>  >>  AND no one is listed as the most recent author either.
>>  >>
>>  >>  I would go in a correct this, IF I knew how to back off the
>>  >> lastest(s) revisions, but alas I am not wiki-savvy.
>>  >>
>>  >>  Thanks for reading this far.
>>  >>
>>  >>  Very best regards;
>>  >>
>>  >>  Bob Finch
>>  >
>>  > Hi Bob,
>>  > I have fixed the page, a japanese user (Yafengabc) rewrote the
>> English page in Japanese language. I have created Japanese page and
>> restored the older English page.
>>  > Thanks for  marked ;)
>>  > Regards
>>  >
>>  > --
>>  > BaSh
>>  > Linux User: #430842
>>
>>  Um thanks for trying.
>>
>>  However it is STILL messed up as far as I can tell, newer edit
>> date...same problem.
>>

> If you look at the revision history, a guy named "Yafengabc" made the
> original change.  BaSh fixed it, then Yafengabc came back and un-fixed
> it again.  Then, moments later, he re-fixed it on his own.
>
> Check it out now. Should be fine.

Yep... it's fine now.

Interesting stuff. I suppose I will be wanting to learn more about wiki
management some day soon.

(But today is my day to do paperwork, taxes, and more paperwork....sigh...)

And it's time for LUNCH !!

Thanks guys.... ya all are just great in my book.

Very best regards;

Bob Finch

Liviu Librescu - În veci pomenirea lui.
(May his memory be eternal.)