[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] [signoff] cryptsetup 1.0.6-1

Gerhard Brauer gerhard.brauer at web.de
Tue Mar 18 16:27:13 EDT 2008

On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 11:31:22AM +0100, Thomas Bächler wrote:
> New version with some bugs fixed. Please sign off (tested by me on x86_64).

I have tested it on my luks encrypted laptop and on some loop device
container which are also luks encrypted. I could boot my laptop ;-) and
tested adding/deleting passphase keys.

If this is enough i could give a user signoff for i686.

(Sorry for crossposting but i thought i couldn't post directly on
arch-devel).

Gerhard

--
Ein Registry-Cleaner ist fuer Win-User