[arch-general] signoff kernel26-2.6.24.3-6

Guilherme M. Nogueira g.maionogueira at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 20:21:45 EDT 2008

That's my first message to the mailing list, I've just been reading it since
I started using archlinux as my distro in September 2007.

I just want to say that what made me move to arch was The Arch Way. I just
fell in love with it the first time I read it in the wiki. Then came pacman.
It's amazing to configure your system yourself, editing configure files and
keeping track of every modification. Pacman output is great: if you read it.
And I think everyone that WANTS to use arch should, and should accept The
Arch Way as it is.

I love it and I wouldn't like to see it go down in misery.

Long live Arch's Way.
Not for lazy ones.

Thank you all,

Guilherme