[arch-general] firefox & gcc 4.3

Grigorios Bouzakis grbzks at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 09:26:40 EDT 2008

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 09:11:43PM +0100, Xavier wrote:
> Grigorios Bouzakis a écrit :

>>> builds fine here. using [testing] on i686 and FF cvs
>>>

>> http://rafb.net/p/tNKcg183.html
>>
>> line 44 seems to be the reason it fails. firefox 2.0.0.12 failed at some
>> other point but dont have it handy at the moment
>>

> See
> http://www.archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev-public/2008-March/005175.html
>
> Maybe you could try adding
> #include <cstring>
> at the top of crashreporter_linux.cpp

Thanks for the 3(!) replies guys, but that solution didnt work for some
reason. It still fails at the same point with the same error.
Sorry for the late reply but firefox takes almost 2 hours to build here
and it fails at some point near that and its very irritating.
For starters, i am gonna try disabling the crashreporter and see what happens then.

Greg