[arch-general] Installation: after first reboot ext3 superblock mount time in future

Benjamin Andresen bandresen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 12:13:33 EDT 2008

Hey,

"Callan Barrett" <wizzomafizzo at gmail.com> writes:
> Who cares? If it's an issue perhaps you should use a different distribution.

That seems to be quite an uncalled for reply.

Let's see... Gerhard Brauer tests the ArchISO ftp install on various
machines.

He then notices a bug that gives the impression that arch isn't well
polished.

I completely agree here, but let me quote an unnamed dev: "the
impression is bad" - "i want it to be, stay the fuck away from arch"

Well. Smooth attitude there. And then of course the reply to shut the
fuck up unless you talk in diff -u format.

May I say, people that act that way need to get the fuck down from their
high horse and don't act ridiculous. There, I said it.

First of all, calm down. Then continue to read the thread again and see
if your reply holds the test of time, I doubt it will.

br,
benny

P.S. I don't think the "patches welcome" attitude healthy, but who am I?