[arch-general] Installation: after first reboot ext3 superblock mount time in future

Gerhard Brauer gerhard.brauer at web.de
Sun Mar 30 13:58:21 EDT 2008

On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 05:17:18PM +0300, Roman Kyrylych wrote:
> 2008/3/30, Gerhard Brauer <gerhard.brauer at web.de>:
>
> Aha, it seems now I've got it.

;-) Yes, english isn't my mother language. I think, someone who reads
my mails guess: Oh, a six year old child on list ;-)

> I didn't know (or forgot) about tzselect (*facepalm*) - thanks for
> pointing me that.

Meanwhile (i wrote on other mail) i would prefer to handle it like km.
Maybe it could be combined with the km hint in /etc/motd. So you must
not "hurt" the installer, but it is on a place where every user should
notice it.

PS: I've tested always with the last RC-ISO. Don't know if tzselect is
available on the archiso that Aaron published last time. But i think
cause it's a live cd there are more tools available.

Regards
	Gerhard

--
rm -rf bedeutet NICHT: