[arch-general] [English] New Distro - Can't Read German

Hussam Al-Tayeb ht990332 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 20:47:19 EDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-03-31 at 20:21 -0400, pyther wrote:
> I need you guys to recommend a new distro. Unfortunately I made a terrible
>
> mistake by taking Spanish two years ago (didn't learn much, but still...).
>
> This means I do not know German I will be unable to read man pages and what
>
> not!
>

> I am looking for an ENGLISH distro that is as similar to Arch Linux as
>
> possible. Any help would be great!
>

> Thank you,
>
> Pyther

Almost all distributions including ArchLinux use English as the default
language in man pages in applications.
If you are really looking to switch to another distribution, I would
recommend Fedora. The last time I tried it was when they released Fedora
Core 3, but I think it is still a great distribution.
Still I doubt you will find anything that resembles ArchLinux a lot.