[arch-general] Rename 'unstable' to 'developing'

bardo ilbardo at gmail.com
Thu May 1 07:01:07 EDT 2008

On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 12:50 PM, Giovanni Scafora <linuxmania at gmail.com> wrote:
>  I vote for simply giving that repo to the TUs.

Why? It's true that we're all waiting for our own testing repo, but
using unstable won't help: the problem is AUR integration: a lot of
work still has to be done before community can move to svn, and then
support for an overlay repo has to be added from scratch. Using
unstable IMHO would just be a hassle, since it would also need to be
locked so that we never manage to touch other repos there.

Corrado