[arch-general] pacman changes libcrypt.so.1 symlink

Lukáš Jirkovský l.jirkovsky at gmail.com
Wed May 7 12:09:59 EDT 2008

Hi
I don't know if it's bug or feature, but it makes me crazy. It begun
probably after some pacman upgrade.
I'm using blowfish passwords with my archlinux, so my
/lib/libcrypt.so.1 points to libxcrypt.so.1 instead of libcrypt-2.7.so
from glibc. In my pacman.conf I have NoExtract   = lib/libcrypt.so.1.
But even though I've made this arrangements everytime when I run
pacman -S some_interesting_package (it doesn't have to be glibc, eg
libpng is enough) the link gets changed.
Any suggestions?

Best regards,
Lukas '6xx' Jirkovsky