[arch-general] pacman changes libcrypt.so.1 symlink

Alec Hussey alec.hussey at madsoft.org
Wed May 7 18:40:45 EDT 2008

I had this same exact problem while either upgrading or installing a
package(s) and I simply removed it (which I was almost sure would break
something anyway) and reran pacman and it seemed to work fine. Although
I probably wouldnt recommend doing it because it could possibly affect
one package differently from another.