[arch-general] Xorg & network problem

Lin, Zihui zihui.lin at gmail.com
Wed May 7 23:16:15 EDT 2008

Hi,

Arch install is graceful.After "pacman -S xorg gnome", the startx
brought me to gnome.

everygthing seem fine till I quited X by Ctrl+Alt+BackSpace, After a
while i tried to re-startx  and just had no response. No message is
shown and the X won't show up.The .xinitrc is clean, and the xorg.conf
is allright, and I don't have any special hardware.

About the netowkr, The networking is configured in rc.conf, and I
believe it's clean. after i swift my laptop to office, I can't
reconfigure networking by execute "/etc/rc.d/network restart".
:: Starting Network              [BUSY]
SIOCADDRT: No such process

Any solution?

--