[arch-general] top posting

Scott scottro at nyc.rr.com
Thu May 15 23:35:14 EDT 2008

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 10:22:01PM -0500, Aaron Griffin wrote:
> On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 8:06 PM, Scott <scottro at nyc.rr.com> wrote:

> > Ok, to be serious for a minute, judging from a few posts, not everyone
> >  understands, so just to clarify for newcomers, or for anyone who doesn't
> >  have English as their first language.  (Though many of the latter write
> >  better than we native speakers, but that's another thread.) :)

> Woah. /me blinks
>
> This should be wikified 8)

There's a much better article about it by a friend of mine, over at

http://linux.sgms-centre.com/misc/netiquette.php

He'd probably be ameneable to having it put on a wiki--if you like, I
can ask him.  (Though he'll be away for several days, so I might not get
an answer for a little while. )

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Xander: Calm may work for Locutus of the Borg here, but I'm
 freaked out, and I intend to stay that way.