[arch-general] Coherence PKGBUILD problems

Jon Kristian Nilsen jokr.nilsen at gmail.com
Sun May 18 15:04:28 EDT 2008

I am trying to create a package of Coherence, https://coherence.beebits.net/

The PKGBUILD, http://rafb.net/p/xT77RJ78.html
The log from makepkg, http://rafb.net/p/QrfVDZ23.html

The problem is that when installing the package it doesn't install the
backends.

If I install the newly create package 'pacman -U' it copies the dir
Coherence.egg-info to
'/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/Coherence-0.5.7-py2.5.egg-info' instead of
'/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/nose-0.10.1-py2.5.egg/EGG-INFO'

I've tried alot of stuff in the PKGBUILD, like

python setup.py install --root=$startdir/pkg || return 1
python setup.py build && python setup.py install --root=$startdir/pkg
|| return 1
python setup.py install || return 1
python setup.py install || return 1

Nothing seems to work, It's the same with stable too, I've also looked
at other pkgbuilds and tried different stuff from them, no go.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Jon Kristian