[arch-general] Anyway to tranlate installer?

gan lu rhythm.gan at gmail.com
Mon May 19 11:36:49 EDT 2008

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 2:22 AM, Justin Gx <justingx2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> gan lu wrote:
> > I hope I can, or I will report a bug for tracking, thanks.
> >

> Not being able to translate the installer into your language proper does
> not qualify as a bug. It would be best if you left the bug tracker for
> tracking serious, *real*, bugs - like systems that freeze for no
> apparent reason, slow video after a package upgrade etc...
>
> ~Just because you cannot do something.. do not think it impossible for
> another~ ;)

Yes, with notice from *Charles-Henri d'Adhémar
(chicha)<http://bugs.archlinux.org/user/1847>
* , I reported a "feature request" instead :-0, see:
http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/10425?project=1&order=dateopened&sort=desc**.
However this kind of discussion reminds me if I am thinking the way too much
more from marketing or user's view?