[arch-general] top posting

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Tue May 20 01:51:44 EDT 2008

Aaron Griffin wrote:

> I stopped paying attention days ago. *mark-as-read*. This is a
> technical list, thus inline or bottom posting is preferred. It's a
> fact. There doesn't even need to be a discussion.

It wasn't my intention to start a discussion, I didn't want that thread
to grow that big.
I simply wanted to inform newcomers or other users who don't pay
attention that inline / bottom posting is preferred here, and that if
they could follow that simple rule, this Mailing List would be more
pleasant to read.
There is nothing to answer about that : either people are nice and
follow the convention, or they don't.

* THREAD CLOSED *