[arch-general] thunderbird 2.0.0.14: Don't see attachments anymore

Michael Schaefer archlinux.org at micele.de
Tue May 20 05:07:20 EDT 2008

Hello everybody,

after upgrading to thunderbird 2.0.0.14 i cannot open attachments
anymore or rather see them. Before opening an email the attachment
symbol still appears in the list but when opened i just see the textbody
and the symbol (speaking about the paper-clip) disappears.
Furthermore encrypted mails don't get decrypted automaticlly. Funnilly
enough here i see the content attached as 'encrypted.asc' but have to
save and decrypt it manually to read it...
Anyone with same problems? I checked my preferences, but nothing changed..

kind regards - Michael