[arch-general] experience with gprs/umts cards & linux?

Michael Schaefer archlinux.org at micele.de
Tue May 20 09:01:27 EDT 2008

Hi

On 20.05.2008 14:52, Xavier wrote:
> Btw quite != quiet.
> I first thought it was a funny typo when you said you were quiet busy,
> but you made it twice in a row, so I am not sure anymore :)

even if it's hard to believe now: it's indeed a typo ;) had an accident
some days ago, so my right hand is kinda handicapped.
i came out with some really strange typos in the last days cause there
is a kind of synchronization problem with my hands right now. usually i
realize them while reading what i write - but in that case it seems that
'quiet' looked to familiar to realize that it's a mistake ;)

thanks for the hint anyway - Michael