[arch-general] thunderbird 2.0.0.14: Don't see attachments anymore

Allan McRae mcrae_allan at hotmail.com
Wed May 21 02:58:56 EDT 2008

Xavier wrote:
> On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 1:44 PM, Allan McRae <mcrae_allan at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I can confirm it does not happen with the official binaries, although the
>> icons do not show but that could be because I ran it from my home directory.
>>  I have also rebuilt via abs to get branding and that does not help.
>>
>> Time for a bug report....
>>

> And if anyone has the time, what happens when building a vanilla
> thunderbird, that is, without these 12 patches? :)

I just built it with absolutely minimal patches (one is needed to add
-X11 to LDFLAGS), and there is still a problem.  Looks like the latest
thunderbird does not play nice with one of our libraries.  To track this
down will require building with most of the --enable-system-<lib>
options removed from the mozconfig.

Allan
(CCed bug report)