[arch-general] New nvidia drivers in testing

Attila attila at invalid.invalid
Thu May 29 01:42:51 EDT 2008

On Mittwoch, 28. Mai 2008 23:56 Thomas Bächler wrote:

> I dropped the libnvidia-wfb from the package, as it does the same as
> Xorg's libwfb and our xorg-server is sufficiently new (at least as far
> as I was told).

Because i use more than one kernel package i stay with my scripts and install
the nvidia driver even manualy. Thus i have the libnvidia-wfb.so and until
now i recognized no problems. So i have two questions about it:

1. How can i test this lib?
2. Which xorg package offers this lib?

Note to 2.: I see that on the packages search page the possibility to see the
file list is gone. Will this come back or is there an alternative to do the
same in the shell?

See you, Attila