[arch-general] Was: Re: duplicate packages ?

Jaroslav Lichtblau tu at dragonlord.cz
Sat Nov 1 04:00:16 EDT 2008

Hi,
you may directly talk to the maintainer of those 2 packages, to get the
quickest answer. As you can read in the comments of the packages in AUR,
rb_libtorrent was renamed to libtorrent-rasterbar by it's developers.
Maybe they shouldn't be both in [community], but it's the way gcarrier
is managing this transition. I suppose rb_libtorrent will dissapear
once it's not needed by other packages.

Cheers
Jaroslav