[arch-general] uswsup in aur

Johannes Held mail at hehejo.de
Tue Nov 4 18:10:49 EST 2008

Hello

I want to suspend my computer (no laptop) to ram or even to disk.
For the ease of use I first want to try suspend to ram and looked into our wiki
[1] which recommended uswsusp from aur.

But I have the same problem like "dninja" in the coments.
libgcrypt-1.4.3-2 is installed but the build breaks with this error:

gcc -DS2RAM -D_GNU_SOURCE -march=core2 -mtune=native -O2 -m64 -pipe -mmmx -msse
-msse2 -static -o resume resume-resume.o  libsuspend-common.a -llzo2 -lgcrypt -lgpg-error
/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgcrypt

If I compile some dummy c-file with -lgcrypt everything's ok.
What's the problem in here?

And another question:
If you suspend your normal computer - which method do you use?

[1]: http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Suspend_to_RAM

--
Gruß, Johannes
Täglich http://blog.hehejo.de und du fühlst dich gut.