[arch-general] bitlbee *very* out-of-date

Jeff Mickey jeff at archlinux.org
Thu Nov 13 17:50:10 EST 2008

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 17:39, kludge <drkludge at rat-patrol.org> wrote:
> so... who's maintaining bitlbee, and you wanna roll up an updated package?

So I adopted it just this past week, as it was one of the many orphans
in the great orphanage of 08.

I'll be updating it shortly.

For future reference, there are about a million different ways of
getting in contact with a developer.  You could have:

A) Emailed jeff at archlinux.org, because you clearly looked up who
maintains the package, you could have just added @archlinux.org to the
user name.
B) Clicked on the link on the front page that says "Developers", and
scrolled until you found my plethora of contact information.
C) <INSERT FAVORITE SEARCH ENGINE>

Well, I'm glad you found me either way :)  I've been blatantly MIA up
until now, so you'll be seeing better packaging out of me now.

  //  jeff
--
. : [ + carpe diem totus tuus + ] : .