[arch-general] Cannot log in to arch website

Daniel Diamond dldiamond at persona.ca
Fri Nov 14 14:45:12 EST 2008

Dan McGee wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 11:37 AM, Daniel Diamond <dldiamond at persona.ca> wrote:
>
>> Yes, it was for the forums. I was using the username that was listed in the
>> e-mail (I assume since it called me dldiamond that this was the username I
>> used, there are two that I go by and neither works). I tried pasting and
>> typing the password. I tried to put in my entire e-mail address. I tried
>> multiple browsers to make sure it wasn't a problem with my browser. Every
>> time I get the same result. Wrong username or password. Does it lock you out
>> after awhile?
>>

> I'd try resetting your password. That username is a registered forum user.
>
> -Dan

I've generated a second password but cut/paste and manual write in fails
to get me logged in.I just noticed that there is an e-mail address that
comes up when you try to request a password.... it is for the forum
administrator, "simo". I have sent an e-mail off to this person in the
hopes that he can figure out why I cannot log in.

Daniel Diamond