[arch-general] Unable to build mplayer with dvdnav support

Lukáš Jirkovský l.jirkovsky at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 09:16:47 EDT 2008

There are at least two ways.
First is to add -I/usr/include/dvdnav to CPFLAGS and possibly to
CPPFLAGS. The other one is to replace every ocurence of #include
<dvdnav.h> with #inlude <dvdnav/dvdnav.h>, which can be easily done
using simple script like this one (not tested, but it should work):
find /mplayer/source/directory -name "*.h" -exec sed -i
's|dvdnav\.h|dvdnav/dvdnav\.h|' '{}' ';'