[arch-general] vim 7.2.25

Tobias Kieslich tobias at justdreams.de
Wed Oct 8 13:42:42 EDT 2008

Hi Sergey and gang,

	I'm sorry if I missed your email. I do have a vim 7.2.x working
locally but wanna get rid of any errors and bugs. I haven't seen any
issues with vimrc but I will dig into it. I don't like to take quick
shots on the vim releases because it also includes the vi package with
the runtime and that needs to go to testing first and jump through all
those hoops which is good because it's a core package. But that always
stalls the upgrade process for vim and gvim.

Thanks for the patches, I will check over them.

	-T
the 026ne stuff is toast, I never understood the purpose of them doing
that upstream anyway ...

The X related stuff is not a problem anymore because the upstream
default is a bit more sane, but I will double check. I would like to
stick with the upstream vimrc, we just used to rip out the part from
virc that conflicts with the limited vi capabilities. Not really X
related.