[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] Upcoming archboot release and archboot iso/img files

Henning Garus henning.garus at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 15 16:33:20 EDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 8:53 PM, Tobias Powalowski <t.powa at gmx.de> wrote:

>> > You are also welcome to test those files ;)
>> > http://dev.archlinux.org/~tpowa/2008.10/
>>
>> Because downloading from gerolde is slow as hell I have mirrored these
>> files: http://downloads.archlinux.de/iso/2008.10-archboot/

Hi,

I just gave this one a spin in VirtualBox, the installer is throwing
some errors at me when I try to choose the mountpoints:

I chose uuid name scheme and skipped partitioning the disk. When I
select Prepare Harddrive -> Set Mountpoints I get Error: Expect at
least 3 token for --msgbox at the bottom of the screen, otherwise
installer goes on as normal. After I select mountpoints for swap and
root and choose "Done" I get several similar errors and mountpoint
selection starts from the beginning.