[arch-general] System upgrade problems

Raeven K.Bathory kumyco at nrk.cc
Thu Oct 23 13:46:04 EDT 2008

maybe you can try `pacman -Syyup --debug`
`p' to print out the uris but not download or install anything

i can't test it since i'm fully updated,
but you could also try the `w' to just download the pkgs instead of `p'
i couldn't see anything in the pacman -h about doing that
so i guess we could just look in the debugging output
if that doesn't quite help