[arch-general] cpufreqd acpi_temperature

Stefan Frontzak freesta at web.de
Sun Sep 7 09:19:13 EDT 2008

Hello,

since the latest update of cpufreqd it seems that the acpi_temperature
variable in [Rule] does not have any effect for me anymore. Unfortunately I
have no idea how this stuff works so it could be my own fault. I am not even
sure if this is related to the cpufreqd upgrade, but it did work before.
I have attached my cpufreqd.conf.