[arch-general] VirtualBox-ose 2.0.2 broken

Geoffroy Carrier geoffroy.carrier at koon.fr
Mon Sep 22 09:52:22 EDT 2008

On Sun, Sep 21, 2008 at 23:15, Jaime Oyarzun Knittel
<joyarzun at alumnos.inf.utfsm.cl> wrote:
> There is a workaround for this problem (I have not tried it), but does
> anybody know when will this be solved in the repos?
When I find the solution. There has been a communication issue between
bash and I, so I didn't try his PKGBUILD.
Now I have a new problem to solve, after a correction between 2.0.2-1
and 2.0.2-2.
I submitted it to get more feedback, as I don't know exactly what's
going on now.

--
Geoffroy Carrier