[arch-general] anyone had problems with archlinux-2008.06-ftp-i686.iso?

Adam Vogt vogt.adam at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 12:21:35 EDT 2008

To me, it looks like the drive is having difficulties reading the cd, which
should be unrelated to your customizations.  A solution might be to try
different media, drive combinations for reading or writing.

If those are not available, you can also try installing arch from within
your current distro, or some other live cd. Here is a guide for that:

http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Install_From_Existing_Linux