[arch-general] [Fwd: [arch-announce] Dropping i686 support]

李业 leeyee.seu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 04:21:42 EDT 2009

Yup, I quite agree with you. I was fooled and even reinstalled x86_64,
because I never reminded that I was using a 64bit CPU! I love arch's
simplicity as it defines (plus funny as the forum has just shown to
me), this is my first fool's day with Arch, but I'm really looking
forward to the next! I bet I won't be fooled anymore! #_# Aha....

--
Best regards,
Li Ye