[arch-general] System tools SMBConfig not running properly

Will Siddall will.siddall at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 08:02:28 EDT 2009

Hey,
I just ran a system update this morning which updated all of the new
GNOME updates and some arch updates.  The issue now is that after I
restart, I find that the SystemBackendTools.pl script (especially for
'-m SMBConfig') is running at full capacity.  It also keeps opening a
new loading window almost every second so that I can't see my running
windows in the task panel anymore.

Anyone know about this, or what could be causing it?

Thanks,
Will