[arch-general] Surviving without X

Gerald Otter gerald.otter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 12:40:11 EDT 2009

I don't know about inserting unicode characters, but I tested the lat2
font for handling unicode a few days ago. It seems accents and certain
cyrillic characters work ok, but japanese, korean etc do not work. I
guess it just provides a unicode mapping, but not all unicode
characters.
I haven't tested all the consolefonts available in arch
though.

Gerald Otter