[arch-general] Updated PKGBUILD for gmpc

slubman lists at slubman.info
Tue Apr 7 13:18:58 EDT 2009

On Tuesday 07 April 2009 19:13:46 Andrea Scarpino wrote:
> 2009/4/7 slubman <lists at slubman.info>:
> > Because of:
> >
> > ldd $(which gmpc) | grep sexy
> >        libsexy.so.2 => /usr/lib/libsexy.so.2 (0x00007fc9f1977000)
>
> Do you know what are the vantages of use libsexy?
> because I built it without and it isn't required:
> $ ldd $(which gmpc) | grep sexy
> $

Looking at configure options, looks like libsexy is always used, but there is
a bundled one with the source.

--enable-system-libsexy Use system libsexy instead of bundles.

I don't know what is the best solution, use the bundled one, or the one
provided by arch.

--
slubman
site: http://www.slubman.info/