[arch-general] [signoff] kernel-2.6.29.1-3

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Wed Apr 8 14:16:31 EDT 2009

Am Mittwoch, 8. April 2009 20:07:28 schrieb Nicolas Bigaouette:
> I think its not new... I think it reports the last (root) scan results. If
> you never scanned, its empty, but if you did, it will print the same
> results.

It allways worked for me as user and not only when I had scanned as root
before. Maybe the previous driver scanned on its own from time to time?

Anyway the result is reproducable:
start with .28 -> iwlist wlan scan as user shows all networks
start with .29 -> iwlist wlan scan as user shows no networks

--

Pierre Schmitz

Clemens-August-Straße 76
53115 Bonn