[arch-general] Nautilus upgrade runs CPU at 100%

Will Siddall will.siddall at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 09:28:10 EDT 2009

Hey everyone,
I already sent a message about this earlier but no one replied.  So,
I'm giving this another try.

My last message, I didn't know what exactly was going on, but I knew
it happened since the last Gnome upgrade to 2.26.  After searching
around, it starts at the gnome-session call when it tries to load
Nautilus.  So, I downgraded nautilus back 2.24.2 and everything goes
back to normal.

Now that I've narrowed it down to Nautilus, can someone tell me what's
going on so I know what to look forward to at the next nautilus
upgrade, or what I should check so I can get nautilus back to 2.26.

Thanks,
Will