[arch-general] Nautilus upgrade runs CPU at 100%

Will Siddall will.siddall at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 15:56:36 EDT 2009

@Abhishek: Thanks for the heads up.  I re-enabled desktop icons and
it's back to normal.  I'm getting the tracking number so I no when to
switch back.

For everyone else, I did have desktop icons switched off and I did get
many windows of "Loading File Manager" almost making my system
useless.  After switching desktop-icons back on and upgrading Nautilus
back to 2.26, everything's back to normal

Thanks,
Will