[arch-general] [Flyspray] List of task wating for closure

Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 18:32:33 EDT 2009

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 5:21 PM, Andrea Scarpino <andrea at archlinux.org> wrote:
>> 2009/4/14 Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com>:
>> I get emails for these and have a "Project Manager" list in flyspray
>> listing all tasks with closure and/or reopen requests. No need to
>> assemble the list - I've just been busy recently...
>
> another thing...I think Bug Wranglers should have access to that list.

That's more of a limitation of flyspray itself - only project managers
can see that list, and project managers have capabilities to delete
the entire list of bugs if they wanted to - so we're not going to be
handing out manager accounts willy-nilly.

As for unassigned tasks, the only way I can see is to use:
http://bugs.archlinux.org/index.php?project=1&status=1

This searches for all bugs listed as "unconfirmed" - if we ensure that
we switch the status to at least "assigned" when assigning the bugs,
this will work fine