[arch-general] Corruption with new intel driver

李业 leeyee.seu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 22:26:06 EDT 2009

I'm using x4500 MHD with the latest X server and xf86-video-intel
driver, commented load module section in xorg.conf to leave X server
automatically do it, with KMS enabled too. It can successfully load
dri and dri2 module(seen in Xorg.log.0).

Everything seems work fine till now. Gnome with compiz-fusion, UXA
accelerate method, glxgears has a 500FPS improvement, to 1200FPS now.

--
Best regards,
Li Ye