[arch-general] Arch Linux Turkish Community @ 8th Free Software and Linux Festival

Kessia 'even' Pinheiro kessiapinheiro at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 13:28:48 EDT 2009

Hi Alper!
Here in Brazil we are planning some like that for the FISL (Internation
Forum of Open Software - Fórum Internacional de Software Livre) at June
24-27. Me and Hugo Doria are planning a lecture for that, and a Arch Linux
user group, which have a space for all interested in our distro. If anyone
want come to the event, please, let us know.

*Sorry for my english...

--
Kessia Pinheiro
Computer Science Student - Brazil, UFBa