[arch-general] ArchLinux Chilean Community

Jaime Oyarzun Knittel joyarzun at alumnos.inf.utfsm.cl
Wed Apr 22 09:44:39 EDT 2009

Hi!

We started some time ago our own national community, we are sharing
experiences and knowledge in http://www.archlinux.cl/ .

This Saturday we are participating in FLISoL (Latin American Festival of
Installation of Software Libre) in many chilean cities, giving free Arch
CD's, installing Arch and giving help and advice with configurations.

We already have a mirror and are making some posters and stickers for
this event.

It would be great if we get recognized as an official International
Community, and announce it in our speeches.

We opened a bug a while ago but it has been ignored
(http://bugs.archlinux.org/task/13198).

Thank you!

--
Jaime Oyarzun Knittel