[arch-general] Bit of a snag in starting kde3 - No devices detected - driver prob?

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Thu Apr 23 18:50:50 EDT 2009

Andrei Thorp wrote:
> Also, forgot to mention: look at pacman-color for, well. Yeah.
>
> Anyway, yep. I've seen a lot of posts from you here already. You ask
> some questions that perhaps could have been avoided by reading more on
> the wiki, but you're kind and positive so I think people don't mind.
> Makes us feel good answering questions anyway ;)
>
> Cheers,

Sorry Andrei,

	I guess I'm just excited about getting up and running with Arch and was
avoiding some of the rtfm, so I could get the base system going. Now that I'm
up and running, I'll take more time with tmf to eliminate additional posts.

	But, on the flip side, you can never gauge a community by sitting silent on
the sidelines ;-)

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC