[arch-general] Done! Website move to 1st Archlinux Box

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Sun Apr 26 12:34:03 EDT 2009

Guilherme M. Nogueira wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 25, 2009 at 9:20 PM, Andrei Thorp <garoth at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I like this guy :)
>>
>> You've shown yourself to be indeed an awesome community member.
>> Thanks, and I hope that Arch continues to make you happy. And I agree,
>> I always thought Arch would do well for a server if you take
>> precautions around updates.
>>
>> :)
>>

> Me too, he's even making me want to be active in the community, even
> though I have no time for that!
> I'm in the final year of my university course and involved in a lot of
> projects there.
> But, still. It's good to be able to give a hint or two when you know
> the answer =]
>
> Thank you, David!

Guilherme,

	Thank you for the kind words. Some people play golf, some play tennis, I play
Linux;-) Linux is my game of chess so to speak. Something you will never really
ever know all aspects of, but something that offers you a continued challenge
to learn. I don't know how old you are, but I will tell you that your time to
be involved in anything never grows, you just have to make the time.

	Just wait until you are in your 40's with a career, a wire, 3 children under
10, dogs, cats... you'll know what I mean.

	That's also why you will see a majority of my posts after 11:00 pm at night ;-)

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC