[arch-general] howto: turn of button font underline on focus in kde3?

David C. Rankin drankinatty at suddenlinkmail.com
Mon Apr 27 02:49:30 EDT 2009

Listmates,

	I must be blind in one eye and can't see out of the other because I have
picked through every kde control center setting, every domino setting, every
polyester setting and every konqueror setting and I still can't find out how to
turn off the button text underline in kde3 on arch. The button text underline
appears everywhere from the kdm greeter throughout your entire session anytime
there is a button that has the focus -- the font underlines itself. I want it
gone... The needle is buried somewhere in the haystack, but for the life of me
I can't find it.

	Can anybody throw and old man a bone and help him out?

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC