[arch-general] Help understanding which interface OpenOffice is using?

David Rosenstrauch darose at darose.net
Thu Apr 30 10:40:52 EDT 2009

David C. Rankin wrote:
> David Rosenstrauch wrote:
>>> If you look at my desktop snapshot
>> Umm ... I meant *this* desktop snapshot:
>> http://darose.net/DaroseDesktop.png
>>
>> DR
>>

> The holy grail -- a workable dark theme! Cool look.

Thanks.  Yeah, I like it.  I spend a LOT of time coding (including a
good bit of late-night coding) so I have a strong preference for
bright(ish) text on a dark background.  Trying to work with black text
on a white background pretty much feels like having a bright lamp
shining right in my face all day!  :-)

The KDE3 color scheme file for it is available here, btw, if anyone
wants it:  http://www.darose.net/Dark-Blue-Grey-Dave4.kcsrc

DR