[arch-general] any packages on the repo are duplicated

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 16:57:59 EDT 2009

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 23:22, Pierre Schmitz<pierre at archlinux.de> wrote:
> Am Dienstag 04 August 2009 22:13:37 schrieb Aaron Griffin:
>> 2009/8/4 Angel Velásquez <angvp at archlinux.com.ve>:
>> > I am getting the e-mail of the rest of the mirrors admins to let them
>> > know about the issue with the mirrorsync script
>>
>> Do you have a list of mirror admins? Our backend DB is missing contact
>> info for a few of the mirrors.
>
> Afaik Gerhrad has such a list as he is allways in contact with some mirror
> admins.

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 23:22, Pierre Schmitz<pierre at archlinux.de> wrote:
> Am Dienstag 04 August 2009 22:13:37 schrieb Aaron Griffin:
>> 2009/8/4 Angel Velásquez <angvp at archlinux.com.ve>:
>> > I am getting the e-mail of the rest of the mirrors admins to let them
>> > know about the issue with the mirrorsync script
>>
>> Do you have a list of mirror admins? Our backend DB is missing contact
>> info for a few of the mirrors.
>
> Afaik Gerhrad has such a list as he is allways in contact with some mirror
> admins.

Could we place that lists on a private wiki
(so no emails are revealed to spam bots),
so we can collaborate on filling it?
(I can provide info from bugtracker feature requests
where people asked to be added as a mirror,
since I know bugtracker users' email addresses).

--
Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)