[arch-general] adding stb-admin GID to wiki

bardo ilbardo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 12:24:25 EDT 2009

2009/8/10 Aaron Griffin <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com>:
>> http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/DeveloperWiki:UID_/_GID_Database
>
> This is only for officially supported GIDs. What package uses stb-admin?

Sorry for the thread hijacking (it seems to be my favorite sport,
lately). I'm still waiting for some dev adopting pulseaudio, which
currently is in [community], and should go to [extra] because of gnome
ties. I wrote to a dev a few months ago and never got an answer, so if
some other dev wants it, please take it. It often takes some time when
it has to be upgraded, but new packages are seldom published. I'll
also be available to help the new maintainer getting familiar with the
package, if something isn't clear.

Remember that, when it will go to [extra], one UID and three GIDs will
need to be reserved:
 · UID/GID pulse: 130
 · GID pulse-access: 131
 · GID pulse-rt: 132