[arch-general] Phone App for KDE 4.3 (on x86_64)

Chad Kellerman sunckell at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 08:46:38 EDT 2009

Arch.....

    Just wondering what phone apps people are using with KDE 4.3 on x86_64.
I'd rather not go and install all the x86 libs for the 32bit version of
Skype.  I have a lot of upgrades this week, just want to be able to call
into a conference call with VOIP.  (so I can use a headset, the speaker
phone keeps the wife awake at night.)

    Any suggestions would be helpful..

Thanks,
Chad

--
A grasshopper walks into a bar and the bartender says "Hey, we have a drink
named after you." And the grasshopper says "Really, You have a drink named