[arch-general] Howto adjust font scaling in Arch? All fonts look a bit big and fat?

Attila vodoo0904 at sonnenkinder.org
Tue Aug 25 01:45:19 EDT 2009

At Montag 24 August 2009 21:43 David C. Rankin wrote:

>         Is there somewhere that some type of scaling is done that I can tweak
to try and fix this? The effect of the larger scaling makes everthing from the
kmail message list to the basket notepad fonts look cramped. Any thoughts?

Compare the content of /etc/fonts/conf.d incl. the file ~/.fonts.conf. Perhaps
this gives you the answer but it is possible too that opensuse use another
(and/or other patched) version of fontconfig.

Good luck, Attila