[arch-general] Why doesn't plasma-panel show open apps in 2 rows in arch?

Adriano de Moura adriano.lols at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 14:53:07 UTC 2009

What I think that the KDE developers intend is to access any plasmoid
related configuration on the panel by using that plasmoid icon at far
right. You should first unlock, then click on the plasmoid icon, and then
be free to rightclick on the taskbar plasmoid. It's certainly inconvenient
if you are a advanced user, but makes those details get off the way of new
users...